Saturday, June 1, 2013

Eddie Hunter Likes Tuba Skinny As Much As I Do They Are Addictive As Cigarettes

See posts below this one for many tubaskinny youtube videos. They are the best thing going. Too good for American Idol or any of the crappy commercial tv and music biz junk that is spoon fed to dumb Americans young and old.

We went to a wedding in Bethesda, Maryland yestersday. As usual the music at the reception after the church service was loud(too loud)but that is what the dancers want. Loud LOUD disco music and other danceable music.

After the church service when I went outside I saw one person smoking. It was the oldest person there out of 200 or more. She was the 85 year old grandmother of the bride. She lit up as soon as she got out of the church.

Later at the reception Ray told me he would give me 100 dollars if I would go over to her table and ask her for a cigarette. I said no. He said he would give me110 dollars. I said no. I told him that Robert Stone(the author)wrote in his memoir PRIME GREEN of being at a party in 1964 with Ken Kesey and The Merry Pranksters. It was at Stone's apartment and Jack Kerouac was there also.
Stone's one converstation with Kerouac went like this. He asked Kerouac if he could bum a cigarette off of him. Kerouac  told him no. He told Stone there was a store down on the corner and that he (Stone)should go down there and buy his own cigarettes.
 
Click on the above picture to enlarge it.

 http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46971.Windblown_World

Eddie Hunter wrote something about cigarettes on his blog today.
Also something about tuba skinny. Check him out. He is as addicted to their music as I am.
Scroll down to the second post of his on Chicken Fat(his blog) to read about Stalking Tuba Skinny.
http://ethunter1.blogspot.com/