Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pictures Of The Pool At Hotel della Valle In Agrigento Sicily

Click on the pictures to enlarge them.

When we were on a tour of Italy and Sicily in June of 2007 one of the hotels we stayed in was the Hotel della Valle in Agrigento. While everyone one else went on the tour of some Greek Temples I decided to stay at the hotel and swim in this pool. It was a smart decision. I have seen enough Greek temples. But not enough swimming pools. And I had the pool all to myself. I swam undisturbed for 2 or 3 hours. Finally a couple came out and sar in the chairs. But they were quiet.
I remember how pleasant this place was surrounded by greenery.
A nice and quiet respite. My idea of heaven on earth is a nice swimming pool like this one with no one else around.

Click on the link below to see more pictures of the hotel. And also to read more about the hotel.
http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?FPQ=3&WOE=5&q-localised-check-out=10/16/15&WOD=4&q-room-0-children=0&pa=1&tab=reviews&JHR=2&q-localised-check-in=10/15/15&hotel-id=191019&q-room-0-adults=2&YGF=7&MGT=1&ZSX=0&SYE=3