Monday, October 5, 2015

Tuba Skinny "Crazy About You" - Royal St.- 4/10/15 Tuba Skinny To Play In The Washingnton D.C. Area For The First Time Sat. Night 9pm to Midnite At The Spanish Ballroom At Glen Echo Park Maryland

This is my favorite band. I have been following them here on youtube since 2009. They are finally coming to the Washington D.C. area for the first time. They will be playing this coming Sat. Nite 9pm to midnite.
 at the Spanish Ballroom at Glen Echo Park in Maryland near D.C.
http://capitalblues.org/bambloozled/schedule/
I plan to be there. I have never seen them in person. Not even one time. I would rather see them live on Royal Street in New Orleans un amplified but this will have to do for the time being. I really think they sound better un amplified and out on the street. I call what they do "street music".