Sunday, October 10, 2010

Famous Clock in Munich Germany And Also The Famous Science And Technology Museum In Munich


   This is the famous clock in Munich. Crowds gather to watch it. I know that I sure did in the summer of 1964.

I might add that I had one of the great meals of my life in Munich. It was sauerbraten, mashed potatoes, and a large stein of beer.

I had been on a train from Athens up through Yugoslavia with no food for 48 hours except some anisette cookies an American(the only one on the train besides me)had kindly given to me. He was a young Hungarian/American going to Budapest.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anisette

Below is a video about the great Science Museum in Munich. I went to this place in the summer of 1964. What I remember most is the large collection of very old musical instruments.